Pioneer Plantation Properties

(2) PROPERTIES

A2161006
$375,000

2650 PIONEER 15TH ST CLEWISTON, FL 33440

Beds Baths
Vacant Land - MLS#: A2161006
Subdivision: Pioneer Plantation

40.6+/- beautiful, scenic, and tranquil acres--fenced & cross fenced. All in improved pasture with oak and other trees--and smack dab in the middle, you will find a fenced yard area with a rustic-looking doublewide mobile home, completely renovated in 2008, that is in pristine condition for your family weekends enjoying the peace & quiet. The 2+/- acre lawn area, fenced and gated to keep the cows and horses out, offers lush landscaping, a 2,000+/- SF pole barn, multiple sheds and animal pens.

Details for MLS# A2161006

A2161025
$375,000

2650 PIONEER 15TH ST CLEWISTON, FL 33440

3 Beds 2 Baths
Single Family - MLS#: A2161025
Subdivision: Pioneer Plantation

40.6+/- ACRES WITH MINI-RANCH SET-UP INCLUDING MOBILE HOME, MULTIPLE OUTBUILDINGS, AND ANIMAL PENS. ACREAGE IS FENCED & CROSS-FENCED. The approximately 5% lawn area is fenced off for the big animals. Yard area has numerous animal pens. The remaining 95% is in improved pasture. The home was renovated in 2008 and looks brand new! Features include a 12x16 family room addition with a brick fireplace and a second kitchen off of the rear screened porch. There is a 2,000+/- SF pole barn and other sheds.

Details for MLS# A2161025



The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site come in part from the IDX program of the Miami Realtors Multiple Listing Service, and is provided courtesy of the listing office.
Register To Save Properties
Login To Manage Saved Properties

MLS SEARCH

Florida Keys Real Estate - Islamorada Real Estate - Florida Keys Foreclosures - Properties For Sale South Florida MLS Listings Real Estate Broker