(1) PROPERTIES

A10619636
$895,000

21200 Point Pl Unit 502 AVENTURA, FL 33180

3 Beds 4 Baths Square Ft: 2657
Condo \ Town Home - MLS#: A10619636
Community: ATLANTIC I AT THE PO Community
Subdivision: ATLANTIC I AT THE POINT C ATLA Subdivision

Major price reduction & incentive. A true 3/3/1 Atlantic One low floor 02 line! Welcome to THE NEW ATLANTIC I @ The Point of Aventura, TOTALLY RENOVATED BUILDING, Spa and Lifestyle Center. The highly sought after 02 line. State of the art amenities, superb staffing and services in a renovated building the looks and feels like Multi Million Dollar new construction, for a fraction of the price. Enjoy European style Fitness Ctr:ongoing: classes, pools, tennis, events and activities. WALK to the Waterways Marina with waterfront restaurants, shopping, post office, Houses of Worship, Kosher super market. Highly acclaimed school district: public, private, Charter. Seller agent bonu$. Also available for rent, unfurnished $5200/M. MLS: A10574981.

Details for MLS# A10619636

The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site come in part from the IDX program of the Miami Realtors Multiple Listing Service, and is provided courtesy of the listing office.

Florida Keys Real Estate - Islamorada Real Estate - Florida Keys Foreclosures - Properties For Sale South Florida MLS Listings Real Estate Broker