(1) PROPERTIES

A10655929
$195,500

12850 SW 4th Ct Unit 401I PEMBROKE PINES, FL 33027

2 Beds 2 Baths Square Ft: 1507
Condo \ Town Home - MLS#: A10655929
Community: BUCKINGHAM I Community
Subdivision: BUCKINGHAM AT CENTURY VIL CENT Subdivision

Beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom oversized corner unit condo in Century Village, Buckingham I. Open design includes upgrades throughout kitchen, granite counters and backsplash, stainless steel appliances, extra breakfast nook with matching custom pantry doors, oversized master bedroom, living and dining rooms. Walk in closets, new tiling and tempered glass enclosures in bathrooms, laminate floors in living, bedrooms, closets and other areas. New French doors and sliding windows in the fully enclosed private balcony which can be used as additional space or office. Washer and Dryer inside unit with 5 star amenities. Condo unit located at end of top floor with privacy. Current community improvements incl. road paving, enhanced walkway and new elevator panels and lighting. Must see!

Details for MLS# A10655929

The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site come in part from the IDX program of the Miami Realtors Multiple Listing Service, and is provided courtesy of the listing office.

Florida Keys Real Estate - Islamorada Real Estate - Florida Keys Foreclosures - Properties For Sale South Florida MLS Listings Real Estate Broker