(2) PROPERTIES

A10667878
$995,000

20261 W Oak Haven Circle MIAMI, FL 33179

5 Beds 5 Baths Square Ft: 3976
Single Family - MLS#: A10667878
Community: The Chateaux Estates Community
Subdivision: OAK HAVEN SUB SEC 3 Subdivision

Fabulous oversized 2 story 5 bedroom 4.5 bathroom single family home located in a private gated community of only 61 homes... ideal for families... convenient to expressways and finest public & private schools. Tennis, full court basketball, soccer, kids play area, grass fields, new community bathrooms, party kitchen, huge heated pool, pet friendly... great floor plan and exceptional value per square foot. Right in the middle of Million Dollar plus homes... This neighborhood is so good... my daughter, her husband and my two grandchildren live here... and love it... Please call me for a personal tour of the community and this fantastic opportunity.

Details for MLS# A10667878

A10583142
$1,149,000

1905 S Oak Haven Cir MIAMI, FL 33179

4 Beds 5 Baths Square Ft: 3287
Single Family - MLS#: A10583142
Community: The Chateaux Estates Community
Subdivision: OAK HAVEN SEC 2 Subdivision

Totally rebuilt with permits and finished in 2016.... Master Suite is down stairs with two oversized walk in closets, fabulous master bath and sauna.. 3 children/guest suites upstairs, 2 story Living Room with fireplace, fantastic open kitchen w/wine cooler & formal dining room, laundry room and 2 car garage completes this home... in the garage is a maid quarters.. beautiful rear patio with concrete and grass contemporary finishes... all located in the best secured, guard gated community to raise children and pets.. in NE Dade County. 3 tennis courts, full court basketball court, soccer field, two grassed football & play fields, oversized heated pool, childs tot lot, and community kitchen for parties...Maintenance includes: general landscaping of your home, water/sewer,cable & internet

Details for MLS# A10583142

The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site come in part from the IDX program of the Miami Realtors Multiple Listing Service, and is provided courtesy of the listing office.

Florida Keys Real Estate - Islamorada Real Estate - Florida Keys Foreclosures - Properties For Sale South Florida MLS Listings Real Estate Broker